Jesus implied we should keep the fifth commandment: 'Honor your father and mother'.
- Does this apply only to minor children living in the home?
- Does the punishment for dishonoring parents seem extreme?
- How did the Pharisees get around the 5th commandment?
- If you are living out of the home and your parents are still living, do you honor your parents?
- What if your parents are out of the will of God?
- If you are a parent, do you illustrate what ‘honor’ looks like by telling your personal stories to your children?
Download Files Notes
Sermon Topics: Basic Discipleship