We are a family-integrated church with a Romans 14 attitude meeting in Garner, NC. Join us for worship and teaching on Sundays beginning at 10:00 AM, and stay for lunch!
What does a typical Sunday look like at GCF?
- 10:00am begin with an opening hymn
- 10:05am one of our elders or deacons teaches from the scriptures. People are welcome to raise their hand and ask questions during this time.
- 11:00am we worship together singing 4 or 5 songs. We usually have a mix of old hymns and modern worship songs.
- 11:30am we take the Lord’s supper together. Believing visitors are welcome to partake.
- 11:40am the floor is open for believers to edify the body with a testimony, a short teaching from the scripture, or a scripture reading.
- 12:00pm we pray together for 10 to 15 minutes then break for lunch.
- 12:20pm we eat lunch together and fellowship for a couple of hours.
We'd love for you to visit us!
Some of Our Focusses
Jesus is Lord
We emphasize that Jesus is not only our savior, but also our Lord that we should follow and obey.
As Jesus commanded, "make disciples... teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you" we provide discipling courses to our members and others.
Our Sunday meeting is designed to accommodate the whole family so we can all grow together.
We treat one another graciously in doubtful matters. We welcome different perspectives on non-essential doctrines.
The Bible is the authoritative source for everything pertaining to life (salvation) and godliness.
Listen to a Recent Sermon
Meet our Servant Body
These are the elders and deacons that care for GCF.
Jay has been an elder at GCF since the church was planted in 2014. He teaches on Sundays and leads discipleship groups during the week.
Kent is the primary person responsible for facilities and finances.
Eric coordinates worship and MCing for the Sunday meeting.
Chris helps with worship, MCing, and teaching.
Graham helps lead worship and keeps the website up to date.
Come Meet With Us!
You are welcome to join us for our Sunday meeting and our potluck meal - no need to bring food if you're a visitor.
We're located in Garner, NC
Our address is 1250 Aversboro Road in Garner, NC 27529.